Get to know our expert associates contributed to bring tantalizing local seafood dishes and memorable dining experience at Saigon Café.
Ms. Kim Hanh
Ms. Kim Hanh
Chef de cuisine is widely known as the key leadership role in determining the quality and success of each service session. They are required to have great management skills, sharp and strong mindset against all the pressures that may occur during stressful serving hours. With nearly 20 years of dedication and tremendous efforts, Ms. Kim Hanh - our Chef de cuisine is the lady behind our sustainable performance and the success of our buffet offerings with over 100 tantalizing delicacies. Let's get to know our talented Chef de cuisine who has been leading the all-star team of expert chefs at Saigon Café:
1. How did you start your passion for cooking?
I came across the culinary profession by chance but became miraculously attached to it when working at Saigon Café and gradually became a passion when cooking delicious food for our diners. Receiving compliments or comments from guests everyday makes me feel happy and motivated to continuously explore and create many more delicious dishes.
2. Name 3 adjectives to describe your personality?
Meticulous, dynamic and profound.
3. Which one in the buffet stations that requires the most effort to prepare at Saigon Café?
Sauce is likely the soul of one dish owing to its flavor enhancement when combined with other ingredients in that dish. Especially for buffets, diners would often like to mix different sauces with different dishes for more exciting dining experiences. Hence, the preparation of these sauces is greatly focused to ensure the diversity, the best quality as well as for diners to easily mix and match.
Don't forget to visit and meet our talented Chef de cuisine for her personal suggestions on our wide range of tantalizing delicacies along with a collection of unique sauces to combine with.
Mr. Huu Tien
Mr. Huu Tien
Always deliver professional service with a keen eye for details, Mr. Huu Tien - our Assistant Restaurant Manager with more than 8 years of dedication has impressed Saigon Café diners with compliments and praises on TripAdvisor within July. Let's get to know this popular guy on the world's leading trusted review community:
1. Tell us 3 adjectives to describe yourself?
3 adjectives to describe myself can be mentioned as determined, open-minded, friendly.
2. For you, what would a good manager/leader be like?
A good manager/leader is someone who understands the potential and needs of each employee, in each situation and in different circumstances. He/she must always be willing to support employees when they need, provide and guide them steps by steps to work effectively.
3. What is your most significant memory when taking care of customers?
Memories are many, but the most memorable one can be mentioned is still being remembered by guests when they have already returned to their country. Guests still texted me to ask about my situation when I was going through a difficult period and even invited me to visit Australia if possible. It makes me feel extremely happy because I can feel that the guests treat me like one of their family members.
Don't forget to visit Saigon Café to dine and meet our dedicated assistant restaurant manager for more interesting stories from his customer service experiences.
Mr. Huu Loi
Mr. Huu Loi
Continuously impress the guests with his quick and professional service style, Mr. Huu Loi - our Restaurant Supervisor is one of the familiar faces receiving great recognition and praises from Saigon Café diners on the Tripadvisor community during his 6 years of working at the restaurant. Let's get to know our young supervisor with a sharp mind and great leadership to ensure the best quality of service during stressful operating hours:
1. What do you love most about your job?
I love this job because it is my nature wanting to bring joy and satisfaction to everyone, not only to my guests but also to my dear colleagues around me.
2. Tell us about your most memorable story with the guests?
A guest secrectly sent me a large birthday cake and gift bag to the restaurant on my birthday. I was extremely surprised because I myself don't usually celebrate my birthday. Eventually, I learned that this guest used to dine at Saigon Café and was attentively served by me. Hence, they remembered me and my birthday which I was tremendously happy and grateful for.
3. Name one of your favorite dishes from the buffet offerings at Saigon Café?
I love Caesar salad at the international salad station because I can mix all the ingredients according to my own recipe and personal preferences.
Don't forget to visit Saigon Café and meet Huu Loi for more fascinating stories as well as "learn" his tips to mix the delicious Caesar salad.
Mr. Tri Vinh
Mr. Tri Vinh
Always deliver professional service with the brightest smile, Mr. Tri Vinh impressed Saigon Café diners with compliments and praises on TripAdvisor within April. Let's get to know this popular guy on the world's leading trusted review community:
1. What do you like the most about your job?
- Each job has its own value and mission. I believe that, for the service industry in general and the F&B industry in particular, it is to bring laughter, joy and satisfaction to customers. That's what I truly like most about my job. I am a person who wants to be near the positivity and also share the positivity with everyone including colleagues and customers of Saigon Café.
2. What do you usually like to do on your days off?
- In my free time, I will usually spend a lot of time with my family and personal hobbies. In addition, I also sometimes learn about sales and marketing knowledge in the hotel industry because learning is extremely important to me. But I think the most important thing is to rest and stay healthy because I have to "recharge my energy" to continue spreading the positivity to everyone and work efficiently.
3. If you could introduce your favorite dish at Saigon Café's buffet, what would you recommend to diners?
- To me, I personally think all the dishes of Saigon Café restaurant are extremely delicious because they are cooked by talented, dedicated and passionate chefs. But the dishes that I probably love the most will be "Roasted lobster with black pepper" and "Pan seared foie gras with blueberry or apricot sauce" served in the seafood buffet dinner. These are two dishes that are prepared and cooked right at the live station to ensure that they are always hot and fresh for customers to dine.
Don't forget to visit Saigon Café and meet this energetic guy for more recommendations on tantalizing delicacies at the restaurant.